Greetings, Summoners! Patch 14.4 is upon us, bringing balance adjustments and exciting changes, especially for our support players. Buckle up, because the bot lane is about to get spicy!
Shields Up, Income Up: Support Item Revisions
Tired of feeling like your gold income lags behind your carry? Fear not! Support item updates are here to help you shield your allies and secure that sweet, sweet cash.
- Spellthief’s Edge: This popular pick gets a buff to its gold generation per proc, making it an even more rewarding choice for aggressive laners.
- Ancient Coin: Feeling less adventurous? No worries! Ancient Coin receives a minor boost to its base income, ensuring you stay relevant even if your lane plays passively.
- Frostfang: Craving more utility over raw gold? Frostfang’s warding capabilities see a slight improvement, providing better vision control for your team.
Beyond Gold: Empowering Supports
Patch 14.4 doesn’t stop at income. Champion adjustments aim to diversify the support pool and empower specific picks:
- Bard: The Wandering Caretaker receives a buff to his base attack speed and attack speed ratio. This subtle change promises smoother chimes collection and potentially more impactful auto attacks.
- Rek’Sai: The Void Burrower undergoes a rework to her Q ability, offering more strategic options and improving her clear speed in the jungle. This might lead to increased Rek’Sai support viability for aggressive players.
- Senna: The Redeemer embraces the darkness with a tweak to her Mistwraith passive. Now, attacking enemies marked by your allies grants both you and your marked partner souls, encouraging coordinated aggression.
Remember, these are just highlights! Patch 14.4 offers a plethora of other adjustments, including nerfs to dominant champions like Seraphine and buffs to struggling characters like Zilean.
Will these changes shake up the meta? Can Bard finally climb the ranks with his shiny new attack speed? Only time and your strategic mind will tell! So head over to the Rift, experiment, and let us know what you think of the latest patch.